- Buttons are clearly labelled with words like "Neck", "Shoulder","Back", "Elbow", "Hip", "Ankle","Knee", "Foot/Hand", "Wrist",not "Pulse-Width", or "Waveform." The large LCD display with new featured backlight shows you at a glance exactly what you need for your targeted area, including the type of massage"Knead, Acu (Acupuncture), Tap, Cupping, Scraping (Gusha),Random" and the time left on the cycle.
- New Features: 15 modes, easy to select the right button to help pain relief, belt clip makes it portable. High Intensity - 4 outputs can output the same 20 levels of intensity, no matter you use 1 output or 4 outputs at the same time without dividing the strength by 8 pads.
- Effective - 9 Auto Stimulation Programs, Fully-adjustable Speed & Intensity, 6 Selectable Massage Settings, High-Frequency Pulses to Provide Pain Relief. -THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 Application placement chart; 1 User Manual
- If you have one of the following conditions, please consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device. Any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician. Caution should be used: following recent surgical procedures when muscle contraction may disrupt the healing process.
- Some patients may experience skin irritation, burn or hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulation or electrical conductive medium. The irritation can usually be reduced by using an alternate conductive medium, or alternate electrode placement. -Electrode placement and stimulation settings should be based on the guidance of the prescribing practitioner. -The device should be used only with the leads and electrodes recommended for use by the manufacturer
Publisher: Healthmate International, LLC
Details: Directions for use: • Press the wire plug to the output port at the top of the unit; Connect the electrode pads to the electrode wire by inserting pins to the female pin electrodes; Make sure each part connected firmly. • Remove the protective film and place the electrode pads on the targeted area, making sure that both pads are attached on the skin tightly and not overlapping; • Turn on the unit via the on/off switch; it will automatically start from mode 1 and level 1; • Change the modes by pressing one of the 15 different mode buttons displayed on the front of your device; •To Control your A1/A2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the left hand side of the device. Increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel A in use; Please increase the intensity gradually and gently to test your acceptance level of the intensity; to decrease the strength, press the (-) button for the channel A in use; To control your B1/B2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the right-hand side of the device. Gradually increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel B in use; to decrease the strength, press the (-) button for the channel B in use; •Intensity should be set at a level where you will experience some muscular vibration and involuntary muscle movements. It should be set to give a "comfortable" treatment. The treatment should not be painful •Gradually and gently increase the frequency by pressing speed (+) button for the channel in use; to decrease the speed, press the (-) button for the channel in use; •To Control your A1/A2, B1/B2 ports use the speed buttons located on the front of the device. *Please follow the Directions for use in our user manual carefully. Incorrect operation might cause unexpected shocking. *YK15AB is a HIGH INTENSITY TENS&PMS Device. Note : Device is FREE.